- Students are required to enclose a copy of the address proof (eg: Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Driving Licence/ Passport /Aadhaar Card)
- Candidates who have passed CBSE or Higher Secondary Examination (XII Standard) conducted by Boards other than the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Board of Education shall be required to produce an ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE
- The college DOES NOT COLLECT DONATIONS in any form for admission. The college has not appointed any outside agency or individuals to select students for admission. If anyone approaches you promising admission on payment of money please bring it to the notice of the Principal.
- They must present themselves for an interview with the Principal along with their parents/Guardian on the date and the time mentioned in the card. At the time of interview, the student should produce:
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied
- Mark Statements of Higher Secondary Course or any other qualifying examination in the case of applicants for Undergraduate courses, along with three photo copies of the mark statement.
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Anna University in the case of applicants whose qualifying Examination has to be recognized by the University
- Degree Mark Statements and Provisional Certificates in the case of applicants for the Postgraduate courses
- One Passport size colour photograph and one Stamp size colour photograph
- Demand Draft for the fees to be paid on admission.
- Failure to be present for the interview on the specified date with the necessary certificates and DD mentioned above will automatically mean forfeiture of seat.
- The prescribed fees for the first term should be paid in full at the time of admission. Extension of time for Payment of fees will not be granted. Failure to pay fees on the specified date will lead to forfeiture of seat.
- The College authorities reserve the right to increase the fees at the commencement of the academic year if they consider it necessary.
- The College authorities reserve the right to cancel the admission of a student without returning the fees (1) if there be any discrepancy between the certificates produced and the entries made in the application and (2) if any suppression of facts be discovered. All the applicants and their parents/guardians will be deemed to have agreed to these rules as a precondition to the admission.
- Admission of the students in all courses is subject to the approval of Anna university . Students must satisfy themselves that they are eligible for admission. If after admission they are found not eligible, the College cannot be held responsible for it
Scholarships are awarded by the Government and other organizations to the students of desired ability and eligibility.
- Adi- Dravidar Welfare Scholarship: Students belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other converted eligible communities of Tamil Nadu, whose pecuniary circumstances are certified to be such as to prevent them from prosecuting their studies without the assistance of scholarships are granted scholarships by the Adi-Dravidar and Welfare Department.
- Backward Class /Most – Backward Class Scholarships: Students belonging to eligible communities of Backward and Most – Backward classes of Tamil Nadu, whose pecuniary circumstances are certified to be such as to prevent them from prosecuting their studies without the assistance of scholarships, are granted scholarship (both fee and half –fee) by the Backward Class Welfare Department.
- National Scholarship: From the year 2015-2016, onwards all the 3 scholarship schemes of Minority Department i.e,prematric Scholarship,Post matric Scholarship and Merit-cum-means Based Scholarship along with other GOI Scholarship Scheme of various other Departments comes under one single Portal namely National Scholarship Portal ,Hence from 2015-2016 Minority students should apply for scholarship in website www.scholarships.gov.in
- State Scholarships for the Children of School Teachers: The Government of Tamil Nadu has implemented the Scholarship scheme with the main objective of providing financial assistance to enable such children to pursue the collegiate education. The Scholarships are open to the children of all working teachers.
- Scholarship from the Ministry of Labour: Scholarships to the children of Beedi Workers are sanctioned by the Assistant Welfare Commissioner, Government of India, Ministry of Labour.
- National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) Scholarships to the empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.
- Free Seats for Poor students from College: The College also offers 50 scholarships every year to the poor but meritorious students who are selected for admission by the vicariates. These students will be assisted with a subsidy so as to pay the fee of FREE SEAT category during their course of study. In addition, 6 such scholarships are offered for meritorious dalit students every year.
- First Graduate Scholarship: From the year 2010-2011 onwards Government of Tamil Nadu has launched this scheme for students selected through counselling category only. This scheme is not applicable for management quota students.
- Other Scholarships: a) Scholarship granted by the Railway Department b) Scholarship granted by the Postal and Tele communication Department c) Scholarship granted by the Tamil Nadu Police Department d) Scholarship granted by Indian Rare Earths Limited e) Scholarship granted by Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Department – for Rehabilitations of the Disabled f) Prime minister scholarship to the children of Ex-servicemen.